THE ESTATE AGENCY
Harcourts Capital is a Pretoria company which over a period of more than 30 years has been acknowledged for its professionalism and integrity. Capital became affiliated with the Harcourts International Real Estate Group in 1996. Nationally there are over 160 agencies. Harcourts Capital operates at present with a team of more than 25 agents, implements pro-active marketing by means of large scale advertising, promotions and regular property exhibitions at leading shopping centres. We also make effective use of quarterly brochures, flyers and a table book. The company features at well over 100 plus property portals, popular websites, underwrites Property 24 and Private Property and offers many other promotional items.
Our directors are Irene Prinsloo, Managing Director and Principal and Dennis Hamer, the Sales Director and an active partner. Dennis comes from a diplomatic background and has over the past two decades gained a wealth of experience in Real Estate and excelled in the retail industry being the owner of three large well known brand stores. Irene is originally from a PR and Marketing environment and is totally committed to service excellence. In Real Estate since 1994, she has an absolute passion for property and people. Harcourts Capital offers a residential sales and letting department, a property auctions department since mid 2011 as well as other complimentary property services.
Harcourts Capital enjoys an approximate 5% sales market share and the combined sales turnover for their residential Sales Division is R16 million monthly. The majority of listings over the past 12 months have sold within 10% - 15% of the original asking price. 90% of our mandates are sold within the initial marketing period.
Harcourts Capital operates predominately in the Eastern suburbs of Pretoria. The suburbs we operate in are (click on the suburb name to be taken to a short description of the suburb and you can download a suburb review report sourced Lightstone) Alphen Park, Arcadia, Ashlea Gardens, Bailey's Muckleneuk, Brooklyn, Brummeria, Bryntirion, Constantia Park, Die Wilgers, Eastwood, Elardus Park, Equestria, Erasmuskloof, Erasmusrand, Faerie Glen, Garsfontein, Gezina, Groenkloof, Hatfield, Hazelwood, Hillcrest, Kilner Park, La Montagne, Lukasrand, Lydiana, Lynnrodene, Lynnwood, Lynnwood Glen, Lynnwood Park, Lynnwood Manor, Lynnwood Ridge, Maroelana, Menlo Park, Menlyn, Meyerspark, Monument Park, Mooikloof, Mooikloof Ridge, Moreletapark, Muckleneuk, Murrayfield, Nieuw Muckleneuk, Newlands, Pretoria Central (CBD), Pretorius Park, Queenswood, Rietvalleirand, Silver Lakes Golf Estate, Silverton, Silverton Ridge, Sterrewag, Sunnyside, Val-de-Grace, Waterkloof, Waterkloof Glen, Waterkloof Heights, Waterkloof Park, Waterkloof Ridge, Weavind Park, Willow Acres, Willow Brae, Willow Glen, Willow Park Manor, Wingate Park, Woodhill and Woodlands.
To view a more detailed version of this map, click here to download in PDF format.